TH3606MA(B) is a constant torque driver with microstep. Single power input, voltage range from DC16-60V, which can match with 3 phase hybrid stepper motors whose rated current is under 5.8A, flange size range from 42-86mm. This driver uses bipolar constant current chopper control runs smoothly, hardly has any noise. High voltage input makes it possible to enhance the motor speed and output torque. Further more, if the pulse output stops for 100ms, phase current will be automatically cut by half, which prevents the motor from over-heat. By microstep setting, resolution of the motor can be enhanced. The microstep can be set to 60000 pulse/rev.
1. High performance, low price;
2. Provides 16 class of microstep selection, resolution can be set to 60000x;
3. Once the pulse stops for 100ms, phase current will automatically cut by half;
4. Bipolar constant current chopper control;
5. Photocoupler isolated input/output;
6. Adjustable drive current range from 0.2A - 5.8A;
7. Single power input, voltage range from DC16-60V;
8. The upmost pulse response frequence amounts to 200kpps;
9. Protection circuit: over-heat protection, over-current protection, under-voltage protection;
10. Dimension:25*136*92mm, net weight:0.3kg.
Medical equipments, robots,dispensing machine, electronic equipments, engraving machine, laser marking machine, laser cutting machine,etc.